The Survey team offers a wide range of surveying services, backed by the latest equipment and computer technology. Key areas of specialisation are:
* Topographic Surveys - full 3d modelling in AutoCAD, Microstation and MX
* Utilities Surveying - Use of electro magnetic techniques to locate service routes
* Engineering & Monitoring Surveys - Provision of precise setting out, deformation measurement and site engineering services
* Measured Building Surveys - Floor plans, elevations and sections
* Railway Surveys - Track and clearance surveys on Network Rail, LUL and CTRL.
* Airfield Surveys - To CAA, ICAO and JSP standards.
* 3d modelling and Visualisations - modelling for visual impact, right to light and option studies
TPS work for a variety of public and private companies across the UK and overseas. Recent projects have been undertaken in Bosnia, Cyprus, Georgia, Gibraltar, Falkland Islands, Philippines and Turkey
Quality: BS EN ISO 9001:2000 since 1991
Environment: BS EN ISO 14001:1996 since 2001
Safety: OHSAS 18001:1999 since 2003
Centre Tower, Whitgift Centre, Croydon,
Surrey CR9 0AU
020 8256 4000
020 8256 4122
Birmingham, Cardiff, Dubai, Edinburgh, Manchester, Muscat, Sheffield, Wolverhampton.
Jon Tarrant (Wolverhampton)
Alan Muir (Edinburgh)