We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join a small dynamic 3D Team, to create a range of both 2D and 3D CAD deliverables using a variety of software.
The position will suit those with focus on:
- Delivery against project specification
- Quality data presentation
- Project deadlines
- Personal learning and development
- Support and development of others
- The applicant needs to demonstrate professionalism and credibility
- They would possess excellent work ethics and seek to satisfy and exceed client needs.
- 12 month full time experience in the construction / engineering industry is desired
- The applicant needs to possess a working knowledge of a selection of CAD packages, for example
- 3Ds Max
- 3D Reshaper
- Leica Cyclone, Bentley Pointtools, AutoCAD Cloudworx
- Experience and understanding of Modelling from Scan Data would be advantageous
- General computer literacy and confidence in word and number processing is expected
Profit Share, Pension contributions, Healthcare Cash Plan, Childcare Vouchers, Site Allowances.
We will provide structured training as part of our Company Approved Development scheme. For the right individual there is not only the opportunity for promotion but total career advancement.
Applicants with non related qualifications or experience, will be considered, so please do not hesitate to submit your CV if you feel this is a position you could excel in.
Further information about the business and our activities can be found on our website – link above right. To apply, please send a CV quoting “3DM14” to the email address above right.