Callidus Surveys Ltd is one of the largest specialist Measured Building Survey practices in London. We are well-established having focused primarily on the particular needs of property managers, developers and Architects of buildings and land in London and surrounds. We undertake topographic and building surveys using a combination of traditional total-station and laser scanning equipment and software. The Callidus portfolio is an extensive record of all types of buildings including churches, schools, houses, offices, commercial and industrial. Driven by a solid client base who recognise quality over price, a prominent web presence and an ever-increasing workload Callidus opens a vacancy for an experienced measured building surveyor. We’re looking for a motivated, active senior building surveyor to join the Callidus team and to help with the smooth operation of the of the survey office.
The ideal candidate will possess all of the following as a minimum:
– Three years experience independently undertaking plan, section, elevation and topographic survey projects on a variety of buildings / land.
– Ability to operate accurately and with attention-to-detail to produce high-quality surveys under own direction.
– Good knowledge and efficient use of total-station equipment.
– Good knowledge and efficient use of 2D AutoCAD.
– Understanding of total-station data processing.
– Be organised, efficient, self motivated and have the ability to effectively manage a team.
– Full UK driving license.
Also an advantage, experience with:
– Laser scanning equipment and software
– Revit modelling
– Deformation monitoring
– GPS surveys
– Utility survey
As well as a relaxed and professional office environment and provision of all equipment we offer you:
– Exceptional salary for exceptional surveyors
– Clothing allowance
– Subsistence payments
– Expense account
– Flexible working
Please apply to the email address on the left, with CV and cover letter.