Reporting to the Project manager, you will be a project lead and the first point of contact between the company and the client, your duties will include –
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Establishing and controlling station coordinates and levels
- Grid line setting out for the internals
- Precise Levelling
- As built surveys
- Topographical surveys
- Measured building surveys – floorplans, elevation, section
- Laser Scanning
- Assisting and Producing CAD drawing.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting design documents supplied by the client
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Planning your work and efficiently organising in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring all work is produced to company and client standards.
- Preparing survey reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Suitable engineering/Surveying degree
- Competency in all aspects of surveying with a detailed understanding of quality control and health and safety.
- Proficient in the use of CAD
- Proficient use of Leica Total Stations, Scanner, Levels etc
- CSCS card
- Full Drivers License
- An understanding of construction safety.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members located in different offices along with a good standard of English.
- Self motivated willing and flexible.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary circa £28000 dependent upon experience