We are seeking an experienced, mid-level Revit modeller to join our established Scan to BIM Team , to create accurate and detailed BIM models of Buildings & infrastructure.
The position will suit those with focus on:
- Delivery against project specification
- Attention to detail
- Project deadlines
- Personal learning and development
- Management, Support and development of others
- The applicant needs to demonstrate professionalism and credibility
- They would possess excellent work ethics and seek to satisfy and exceed client needs.
- A suitable qualification in a construction related discipline.
- Ideally at least 2 Years Work experience of using Revit Software
- Experience of creating families and templates is Essential
- Experience in using AutoCAD
- Knowledge of other CAD packages such as Bentley suite and full Autodesk suite would be beneficial
- A good team player with good communications skills.
- Profit Share, Pension contributions, Healthcare Cash Plan, Childcare Vouchers, Site Allowances.
- We will provide structured training as part of our Company Approved Development scheme. For the right individual there is not only the opportunity for promotion but total career advancement.
- Applicants with non related qualifications or experience, will be considered, so please do not hesitate to submit your CV if you feel this is a position you could excel in.
- Further information about the business and our activities can be found on our website – link above right. To apply, please send a CV quoting “REV14” to the email address above right.