KOREC is Trimble’s largest distributor of positioning solutions and surveying equipment in the UK and Ireland. For over 40 years our mission has been to forge new and stronger business relationships that will underpin the future; for ourselves, our partners and our customers. We therefore specialise in bringing innovative technology to market including the most advanced GNSS, mobile mapping, 3D laser scanners, UAS and total station solutions available to geospatial professionals, all backed up by in-house software development and extensive training and technical support departments.
The geospatial world is expanding and with it, KOREC’s aims and ambitions.
As a Survey Sales Consultant at KOREC you will be responsible for maximising the sales of Trimble’s world leading Geospatial solutions in the North West England sales territory, including robotic total stations, GPS and 3D laser scanning.
- Generate monthly sales to meet revenue and gross margin targets
- Generate and work to a territory sales plan
- Identify, nurture and close new sales opportunities within your designated territory
- Demonstrate the benefits of Trimble geospatial equipment and KOREC software to potential users
- Balance managing the existing customer base with proactive prospecting
- Maintain accurate recording of activity using our CRM system for forecasting and reporting
- Experience in a survey related field (setting out, engineering or topographical)
- Desire to progress within a sales environment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Full driving license (clean preferred – no more than 3 points)
- Strong computer skills
- Geomatics/Survey/Engineering degree level qualification or 3 years’ industry experience
- Experience in a technical sales environment
KOREC recognises the importance of having the right people in the right roles which is reflected by the high level of training and attractive package we will offer successful candidates including:
- Competitive basic salary + performance related incentive
- Company car & fuel card
- 25 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Employee Benefits (Corporate gym and Virgin Media discounts, cycle and technology purchase schemes)
- Childcare vouchers
How to apply
Send a CV to the email address on the left.