Survey, positioning & tracing of underground services including pipes, cables, ducts and culverts by a range of techniques including GPR, electro-magnetic location, drainage tracing surveys, manhole inspection and CCTV.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced, innovative and ambitious individual to collect, process and deliver quality deliverables in line with the needs of our clients. They will be joining our team of Geomatic Engineers in Shrewsbury. The position will suit those with focus on:
- Delivery against project specification
- Quality data collection
- Cost control
- Project deadlines
- Safety performance
- Personal learning and development
- Management, Support and development of others
- The applicant needs to demonstrate professionalism and credibility
- They would possess excellent work ethics and seek to satisfy and exceed client needs.
- A geophysical related degree is desirable, together with a minimum of 12 months full time experience in the industry.
- Knowledge of TSA guidelines and PAS 128.
- The Applicant shall have a full UK driving license as there will be a requirement to travel around the country as part of their work related duties.
- Experience and understanding of other geophysical methods including magnetometry and electromagnetics is desirable.
- GPR collection, interpretation and processing
- Cable location (RD8000 or equivalent)
- Use of surveying and GPS equipment
- Working in construction and rail based environments
- Report writing
Optional Overtime at Weekends, Profit Share, Pension contributions, Healthcare Cash Plan, Childcare Vouchers, Site Allowances.
We will provide structured training as part of our Company Approved Development scheme. For the right individual there is not only the opportunity for promotion but total career advancement.
Applicants with non related qualifications or experience, will be considered, so please do not hesitate to submit your CV if you feel this is a position you could excel in.
Further information about the business and our activities can be found on our website.