Malcolm Hughes Land Surveyors are looking for an experienced utility mapping surveyor to join their long established practice and help the company’s continuing success.
The successful candidate will be based in Rugby or Sale and will have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy, with strong communication, negotiating and presentation skills and be able to work as part of a dynamic, driven team.
You will conduct quality work throughout the UK. This exciting opportunity will expose you to a variety of projects, where you will be expected to complete all aspects of the fieldwork using the latest survey techniques and instrumentation.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Liaise with the Survey Manager and Data Processing Manager
• To check functionality of tooling and equipment
• Carry out field work in your own right
• Carry out and complete QA on your own work
• Help devise new working methods
• Competent in all utility mapping survey techniques
• Competent user of all survey instrumentation – EML, GPR etc
• Basic knowledge of 2D / 3D AutoCAD and survey processing: knowledge of post processing GPR data would be an advantage.
• Must hold a Driving Licence
Salary: Dependent on level of experience and qualifications.