MOLA (Museum of London Archaeology)
The survey services we offer include, topographic survey using, TST, DGPS and terrestrial laser scanning, and digital photogrammetric survey of objects, features, whole building and landscapes, using ground based and drone mounted sensors. Now into our 2nd year of CAA approved commercial Small Unmanned Aircraft operations, we now also offer LiDAR and NDVI surveys, and have 3 Basic National UAS Certificate (BNUC-S) qualified pilots. We also supply geophysical survey (magnetometry and resistivity), and are also long term users of GIS throughout our operation, and carry out much manual and automated data processing in that environment.
As a registered charity, we are also proud of our award-winning community engagement and education initiatives and programmes.
We are a leading heritage practitioner that promotes excellence and sound working practices within our workforce and the sector. Our staff members are qualified professionals and all of our on-site staff hold current CSCS cards (Construction Skills Certificate Scheme) and are trained in health and safety protocols. MOLA's accreditations include:
- Independent Research Organisation recognised by the AHRC (Arts and Humanities Research Council);
- Registered Organisation with the CIfA (The Chartered Institute for Archaeologists);
- Member of FAME (Federation of Archaeological Managers and Employers);
- Accredited contractor with CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme);
- Registered Contractor with Constructionline;
- Registered Supplier with Achilles UVBD.
- Registered Supplier with the Achilles RISQS (Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme)
- CAA Permission For Aerial Work (PFAW) + 3x BNUC-S SUA Drone pilots
Mortimer Wheeler House, 46 Eagle Wharf Road, London N1 7ED
0207 410 2200
MOLA Northampton Bolton House Wootton Hall Park Northampton NN4 8BN Tel: 01604 809 800
Dr. Peter Rauxloh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sarah Jones (email@example.com)
Nicola Kalimeris (firstname.lastname@example.org)