Bridgeway Consulting have an opportunity for a motivated, bright, dynamic Assistant Surveyor to work at our Head Office in Nottingham within the Geomatics team.
• Check equipment is correct and in calibration for all site activities, reporting any issues to the Engineering Surveyor or Project Delivery Surveyor.
• Use equipment in the correct manner and keep it clean and functional before returning to stores
• Carry out surveying tasks to the correct level of accuracy.
• Assist Engineering Surveyor or/and Project Delivery Surveyor with “on-site” survey operating instrument or setting up equipment as directed.
• Carry out data processing and validation to required specification, submitting to Engineering Surveyor for verification as per deadline.
• Produce site records as required.
• Produce Work Package Plans and Task Briefing sheets relevant for site works.
• Complete site documentation/records for all works in the field.
• Keep records up to date within the office allowing easy interrogation of data.
• Undertake Safety Critical duties in line with competencies held and certification gained.
• Undertake other duties in accordance with the requirements of the company.
Candidates must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
Bridgeway are an equal opportunities employer.
Here at Bridgeway you will have a personal pension scheme and access to Validium; an employee assistance programme.
Supporting charities is important to Bridgeway Consulting, staff enjoy creating ways of donating and raising money. There are several health and well-being weeks that are run throughout the year.
We also have a casual dress code and weekly fruit baskets are delivered to the office.