Bridgeway Consulting is staffed by highly qualified experienced rail engineers and since 1995, has become an industry leader in what is one of the UK’s most safety conscious and strictly regulated industries. Bridgeway Consulting offers a full engineering consultancy service covering all aspects of railway infrastructure including Geomatics, Site and Ground Investigations, Civil Engineering Consultancy & Permanent Way Projects, Rail Training and Competence, Assurance and Compliance, Track Access & Isolations and Cable Theft Security.
We have a new opportunity for two Engineering Surveyors to join Bridgeway Consulting at our head office in Nottingham.
We are seeking two Engineering Surveyors that will be responsible for leading survey activities, managing a small team and assisting Project Managers. It is important that you have knowledge of both survey and railway access processes including topographical surveying and laser scanning. You will lead in safety critical duties up to Engineering Supervisor (ES) level as required.
You must be able to demonstrate expertise in both manual and automated site surveying techniques and data processing.
• Lead one or multiple teams and be responsible for survey operations on projects delivering to time and quality required.
• Managing Technicians and Graduates during “on-site” surveys, advising and operating instrument or setting up equipment if required.
• Carry out data processing and validation to required specification.
• Liaise with all outside parties in advance of the works to ensure no delays once on site
• Provide technical support for the department in survey and railway track alignment duties
• Be trained in safety critical duties up to Engineering Supervisor level
• Undertake Safety Critical duties in line with competencies held and certification gained
Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence.
Here at Bridgeway you will have a personal pension scheme, death in service benefit, and access to Validium; an employee assistance programme.
Supporting charities is important to Bridgeway Consulting, staff enjoy creating ways of donating and raising money. There are several health and well-being weeks that are run throughout the year.
We also have a casual dress code, flexible working policy and weekly fruit baskets are delivered to the office.