Topcon Positioning Group is headquartered in Livermore, California, USA (topconpositioning.com). We design, manufacture and distribute productivity tools for developing a brighter future. Whether cultivating the earth or building upon it, Topcon brings innovation in workflow automation and seamless connectivity of data to construction, geopositioning and agriculture industries focused on developing a sustainable tomorrow.
Learn more about working with Topcon using the link on the left.
Provide highly visible technical customer support.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical customer support for Topcon equipment (both software and hardware) post installation either on site with customer or over the telephone / email / Teams call.
- Run live demonstrations of Topcon equipment for customers and potential customers, working with the relevant sales team.
- Provide input into training materials, user guides and webinars used by customers and the sales team.
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
- Work within the confines of the General Data Protection Regulations; respecting the rights of Data Subjects and ensuring that personal data is processed and described in the Company’s Data Protection Policy.
- Assist in other areas of the company’s operations (within capabilities) and other duties as required.
- A degree in Surveying / Civil Engineering or associated disciplines preferred and/or significant experience within the construction or surveying sector.
- Good communication skills, enabling clear and accurate delivery of information to customers.
- Good computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Autocad or a commercially available Survey software package an advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and creative solutions.
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to manage various deadlines and duties.
- Full driving license with regular travel throughout the UK.