The GPR Data Analyst will be required to assess Ground Penetrating Radar Data from multiple equipment across multiple software platforms. This will be a key role for providing high quality survey data, reporting and provide support to the field teams. The GPR Data Analyst will be required to deliver survey outcomes within the specified timescales and budgetary expectations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
As a GPR Data Analyst you will undertake part or parts of the following tasks (this list is not exhaustive):
• Obtain brief from GPR Manager/Assistant Manager prior to each project to ensure correct and complete survey results are obtained in line with client specifications.
• Display proven GPR experience in the assessment of GPR data in the detection of utilities or application of GPR in other fields – such as pavement assessment.
• Use appropriate software packages to produce required client outputs or enable data to be added to other Departmental Schemes.
• Understand PAS128 / HD29/08 and associated industry guidelines.
• Maintain effective 2-way communication between clients and main contractors.
• Work with other teams to provide the GPR Manager with completed survey reports to the required standard, format and output – within the required timescales.
• Liaise with client and other interested parties on the completion of any of the above tasks by telephone, email, or other means as necessary.
• Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases where necessary to facilitate the above tasks.
• Follow Risk Assessment and Method Statements. Follow Health and Safety reporting guidelines.
• Problem solving.
• Participate in ‘lessons learned’ and contribute to the improvement of processes.
• You may also be required to undertake duties within other areas of the company as and when required.
Health and Safety:
As safety is our number one priority, you are expected to highlight any specific areas under Health and
Safety where there may be unexpected difficulties such as working conditions or equipment failures etc. to your Line Manager at the earliest opportunity. It is your responsibility to make sure you carry out your work in a safe manner. In no instance should any employee put themselves at risk. If you feel unsure as to any potential health and safety risk, then do not proceed until you have spoken to your Line Manager.
Essential Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Degree within related field desirable.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A to C grade, or equivalent, including English.
• Strong IT skills including competency in the Microsoft Office software suite.
• Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly.
• Forensic attention to detail.
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Professional telephone manner.
• Good organisational skills.
• Minimum of 2 years GPR or relevant experience.
• Experience using AutoCAD.
• Experience using GPR post-processing software.
Culturally you are expected to set a personal example as a role model and team member, live the company values and always follow company policies.
Both our vision and mission are underpinned with a clear set of values which are at the heart of everything we do, how we work, and the decisions we make to allow us to achieve our goals.
• Annual leave entitlement increases with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
• Professional ongoing progression and development program
• Pension Scheme
• Company funded Private Health Care
• Company funded Gym Membership
• Paid charitable work day
• Medicash – Health Care Cash Scheme – also offers retail discounts
Please Email CV to Address Provided.