To help with our expanding workload within the civil, rail and construction industries, Geo-Info are looking to recruit a number of Graduate / Junior Surveyors based in Rosyth (Scotland).
Criteria in all or some areas:
- HNC / Degree qualified or with a previous experience in the survey industry
- Understanding of survey principles and general aspects of topographical surveying
- Working experience (desired) or understanding of Total Stations and GNSS instruments
- Experience in AutoCAD (desired)
- Experience in LSS (desired)
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Willingness to work overtime (night shifts and weekends)
- Working away from home may be required to satisfy project requirements
- Full, clean driving licence
SALARY/PACKAGE – Salary negotiable, depending on level of experience and qualifications. Optional overtime, company pension scheme and personal medical insurance.