Land and Engineering Survey Technician to join our Team.
UK experience in a similar role preferred
Key Job Purpose
Assist the Surveyor on site and in the office as delegated by your line manager. You will be able to carry out all works to WS standards and procedures for land and engineering surveying, and in accordance with WS Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental policies.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn all elements of Land Surveying and Construction Engineering techniques.
- Willing to learn to use N4ce survey processing software and Auto-CAD to a competent degree. In-house training supplied.
- Willing to learn to be a competent user of Leica instrumentation, inc. coding and laser scanners. In-house training supplied.
- Should you be asked to work on rail related projects, you will be required to be Sentinel registered
- Full UK Driving License required
Professional and Career Development
WS recognises the importance of professional development and actively supports and encourages all employees to progress their ongoing professional development. We currently support individuals in gaining CICES and a range of other qualifications.
For further information, or to apply for this position, please send your CV to the email provided.
We are an equal Opportunities employer