Since 1988 Azimuth Land Surveys has successfully completed over four thousand surveys for the infrastructure and property sectors mainly in the local market but also throughout the UK and overseas.
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic person to join our team
- This position is suitable for remote or office working from our south Wales office
- The successful candidate will be proficient at efficient production of topographical and utilities surveys using Autocad
- Experience with Revit and Pix4D and SketchUp would be an advantage
- Ability to process data using Leica Infinity and Cyclone would be ideal
- You will be a good communicator, self-motivated and will work accurately with attention to detail
- We will provide:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (UK staff)
- Tax free allowances (UK staff)
- Flexible working hours, including part-time, for a good work/life balance
- A stimulating, friendly and supportive working environment
- Continued professional development
- The opportunity for career progression.
- Azimuth Land Surveys is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Overseas applicants welcome for remote working
- Applications for topographical and utilities site surveyors vacancies are also welcome
If you are interested please send your CV to the email provided.