Safedigging Ltd are a multi-disciplinary survey and consultancy provider offering a wide range of services covering all aspects of land, utility and building surveying.
With over 35 years expertise using Industry-leading technologies and proven survey techniques in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner across a wide range of private and public sectors.
Due to continued growth and a focus on reliability, quality, and client satisfaction we have an opportunity for a Land Surveyor to join our professional team, based in Weston Super Mare.
The ideal candidates should have: –
• 2 years or more experience Topographical and building surveying.
• Competent user of Trimble survey instrumentation – GPS, Total Stations & 3D scanners would also be an advantage.
• Competent in AutoCAD and survey processing software including N4ce.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, Word, Excel, Teams etc.
• Ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team
• A good health and safety awareness with a commitment to working safely.
• Full UK driving licence
• CSCS qualification would be beneficial
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team or independently. Working out of the Southwest of England although some limited requirement to work away will be required.
In return you will receive the following benefits.
• Competitive salary (Dependant on experience)
• Company Pension Scheme
• On-the-job training and development
• We encourage continuous professional development
For all interested applicants please Email your CV to email on the left.
Or send your CV to us at our Offices.
Unit 24, Coker Road
Worle Industrial Estate
Weston Super Mare