This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who can demonstrate the desire and ability to be part of our proactive and progressive team and who share our ethos for providing a transparent service to our clients.
Candidates should have 2+ years’ experience including a selection of the following;
- Measured building surveys
- Topographic surveys
- Setting out
- Network RTK GPS
- Laser scanning
- MBS software
- 3D software environment, including Revit
The role will require travel, night shifts and working away from home. A full clean driving licence is essential.
- Technics training programme with reviews and promotion targets
- 121 with your line Manager every quarter
- PDI with the Survey Manager every quarter
- Pension ContributionsTravel and overnight expenses reimbursed monthly
- NRSWA, CSCS, First Aid and site specific Health & Safety training
- Full PPE and Technics work clothing provided
- Quality Assurance feedback on every project
- Child Care Voucher contributions
- Work on high profile UK infrastructure projects
- Company Fuel Card & mobile phone
- Company Laptop with flexibility for remote working
This role offers a salary of £23,607.90 – £28,794.60 per annum depending upon experience, qualifications and skills.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to the email on the left.