We are adding to our KOREC Mapping Sales Team with a Sales Consultant for the South of England.
Working across a wide range of industries including utilities, forestry, local authorities and environmental consultants, the MGIS Sales Consultant is charged with selling the benefits of world leading mapping and data capture hardware and software.
Dealing with smaller customers who will need persuading it’s time to exchange their pen and paper for a hand-held GPS, there will be others will be industry leaders looking to roll out a customised software and hardware solution, nationally.
- Generate monthly sales to meet revenue and gross margin targets
- Generate and work to a territory sales plan
- Identify, nurture and close new sales opportunities within your designated territory
- Demonstrate the benefits of Trimble mapping equipment and KOREC software to potential users
- Balance managing the existing customer base with proactive prospecting
- Maintain accurate recording of activity using our CRM system for forecasting & reporting
- Comply with Health and Safety processes to safeguard the interests of the business, our employees and customers
- Sales experience dealing with customers at all levels
- Awareness/experience in selling GIS solutions
- Drive, energy, enthusiasm
- Full driving license
- Strong computer skills
KOREC recognises the importance of having the right people in the right roles which is reflected by the high level of training and attractive package we will offer successful candidates including:
- Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission scheme
- Company car + fuel card
- 23 Days holiday (plus bank holidays & service related leave increases up to 30 days)
- Pension scheme & Life insurance
- Generous Employee Benefits Package
- Perkbox benefits, Corporate gym and Virgin Media discounts, technology purchase scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health resources platform
At KOREC we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity and respect for all.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the email provided.