As a Monitoring Sales Consultant at KOREC you will be responsible for maximising the sales of Trimble’s world leading Monitoring solutions into the UK market.
Working with KOREC industry sector specialists, as well as support from our field-based Monitoring Application Engineer, you will deliver sales growth within the industry segment. Our Sales Consultants also benefit from a tailored induction and on-going training and development plan.
Building lasting relationships with customers is key in this role; our approach to selling is collaborative and consultative – our mission is to help our customers to be as effective as they can be.
The role will involve representing KOREC at key industry events such a trade shows and technical presentation days. There will be a requirement for overnight stays/travel with this role.
- Generate monthly sales to meet revenue and gross margin targets
- Generate and work to a territory sales plan
- Identify, nurture and close new sales opportunities for the Monitoring business area
- Present the benefits of KOREC Monitoring solutions to potential users
- Balance managing the existing customer base with proactive prospecting
- Maintain accurate recording of activity using our CRM system for forecasting and reporting
- Other duties as required
- Complying with Health and Safety processes to safeguard the interests of the business, our employees and customers
- Experience of sales in a Geospatial/Construction related field
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible, with a positive attitude and a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Tenacious, resilient and a desire to exceed targets
- Ambitious, driven, enthusiastic, articulate, and personable
- Highly organised, disciplined and professional
- Full driving license
- Familiarity with Trimble Survey Instruments
- Experience in a technical sales environment within the Geospatial/Construction industry
KOREC recognises the importance of having the right people in the right roles which is reflected by the high level of training and attractive package we will offer successful candidates including:
- Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission scheme
- Company car + fuel card
- 23 Days holiday (plus bank holidays & service related leave increases up to 30 days)
- Pension scheme & Life insurance
- Generous Employee Benefits Package
- Perkbox benefits, Corporate gym and Virgin Media discounts, technology purchase scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health resources platform
At KOREC we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity and respect for all.