Hook Surveys have an exciting opportunity for a Land Surveyor/CAD Technician to join our expanding survey team based in Wilmington, Dartford, Kent, this would ideally suit a Land Surveyor who wants to be more office based and get hands on the drawing side of surveying and assist day to day running of a busy office.
Hook Survey Partnership were formed in 2000 and started by 3 partners with over 80 years’ experience of the surveying & building industry between us, we have spent the years since building up an excellent reputation with an ever expanding portfolio of clients.
Due to expansion 2015 saw the opening of our new office in the Midlands and relocation of our main office to Dartford.
• Office based
• 1 Year minimum Topographical survey experience
• Hard working, reliable and able to work in team environment and with clients
• Excellent communication, IT, numeracy skills essential
• Processing data and drawing Topographical & Elevations surveys in AutoCAD & SCC
• Drawing & processing Topographical surveys from our site team
• Checking & issuing Drawings
• Adhere to company health & safety policy
• Assist in managing survey team and office
• Prepare Quotations
The work would include processing & drafting topographical surveys and reporting to the partner’s and managing jobs from start to finish.
Ideal candidates should be proactive, hard-working and conscientious. In addition, they should possess good communication skills, a good work ethic, and have the ability to work independently and unsupervised, as well as being able to work as part of a team.
The job package for the successful candidate will include a competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications, optional overtime available.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the email provided.