DDC Engineering Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our growing team.
You will be at the heart of a team of international specialists who are all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on dynamic projects.
- CAD experience for the production of detailed schematic drawings to Highways and company standards
- Good understanding of IT and networks
- Good file management skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word
- The right candidate needs to display a high level of positive and friendly “can do” attitude.
- Drainage or Highways experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- GIS and database knowledge is preferred but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Knowledge of WRC coding and qualified to OS19x. Experience with Wincan 7, Wincan 8 and Wincan VX would be advantageous but not essential.
- Adaptable and flexible to cope with the variety of responsibilities involved.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
- A team player.
- Able to work on own initiative to resolve problems effectively.
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements within the workplace, ensuring awareness of and compliance with general Health and Safety responsibilities as set out in the Health and Safety Management System.
- Ensure a high-quality deliverable of work
Why work for DDC?
As part of working here, you will be offered an excellent package which includes:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Company Pension
- 30 days paid holidays (including bank holidays)
- Room to grow and progress
- Team building
- An innovative and dynamic environment
- A comprehensive training programme that will equip you with the right knowledge and expertise to succeed
- Opportunity to be part of the Approved Development Scheme with ICES (DDC fully supports the surveyors to become members of ICES)
Here at DDC, we have an outstanding team of innovative and dynamic personnel, whom with passion and dedication, focus on delivering high quality survey and professional services.
We pride ourselves on our ‘can do attitude’ and working in close collaboration with our clients and employees, we problem solve to deliver positive solutions and achieve the best possible outcomes.
The DDC team comprises handpicked and dedicated multi-discipline specialists from many different paths which ensures that, not only do we have high academic achievers, we also have people with a vast life experience. Through the differences comes great respect and team working. Our dedication set us apart from the rest.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation. We organically grow our staff, we want to strategically stretch people to ensure they are able to progress their career.
No Agencies Please
Check out our website and social media!