Bridgeway Consulting is staffed by highly qualified experienced rail engineers and since 1995, has become an industry leader in what is one of the UK’s most safety conscious and strictly regulated industries. Bridgeway Consulting offers a full engineering consultancy service covering all aspects of railway infrastructure including Geomatics, Site and Ground Investigations, Civil Engineering Consultancy & Permanent Way Projects, Rail Training and Competence, Assurance and Compliance, Track Access & Isolations and Cable Theft Security. In May 2017, Bridgeway Consulting Ltd were in the top 1,000 companies to inspire Britain award!
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the assigned Geomatics projects and clients.
• To lead in the programming, coordination and delivery of surveying contracts.
• To promote the business of the Geomatics Team.
• To liaise with the Planning and Resource department in arranging site access to facilitate surveying contracts.
• Attendance at Client progress meetings.
• To carryout Technical duties in line with surveying competencies.
• To perform other duties within the department as contracts dictate.
• Undertake Safety Critical duties in line with competencies held and certification gained.
• Undertake other duties in accordance with the requirements of the company.
Here at Bridgeway, you will have a personal pension scheme and access to Validium; an employee assistance programme.
Supporting charities is important to Bridgeway Consulting, staff enjoy creating ways of donating and raising money. There are several health and well-being weeks that are run throughout the year.
We also have a casual dress code and weekly fruit baskets are delivered to the office.