Geo-Info are currently looking to recruit Rail Surveyors on due to an increase of works on several of our Rail projects.
- A diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate qualification with relevant experience, or equivalent Career experience
- More than 3 years of rail experience
- Good knowledge of Railway Surveying survey practices (P-Way, Topographical, Height & Stagger, Cant & Gauge measurements, Platform Gauging, Monitoring, Clearance Surveys)
- Working experience with survey software
- Experienced with MS Office (Excel / Word)
- Experienced with Total Station and GNSS instrumentation (Leica / Trimble)
- Capable of data processing, interpretation and presentation of survey results
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- The capacity to identify problems and to offer solutions
- Full, clean driving licence
- PTS Sentinel Card
Flexibility will be required with travel & working arrangements. The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on a high level of service, with a professional approach, determination and ambition.
SALARY/PACKAGE – Salary negotiable, depending on level of experience and qualifications. Optional overtime, company pension scheme and personal medical insurance.