We are currently looking for a Senior Applications Engineer to provide high level technical support and training to KOREC UK customers. This is a national role that involves supporting and training customers with a focus on national Key Accounts and our Sub- Distribution partners.
The role also involves being a product champion both internally and externally for the Trimble FTG range of products.
- To develop, maintain & foster strong partnerships with new and existing KOREC customers
- To help define customer requirements for end to end solutions and support the successful rollout and implementation of these solutions
- Engage with key stakeholders across the business to facilitate Customer Success for designated National key accounts
- Provide technical support and training to KOREC customers in designated sectors
- Assist with and conduct technical sales demos where necessary
- Actively engage with customers on the latest Trimble product developments and workflows
- Be the product champion for your designated speciality and visibly promote your product speciality both internally and externally
- Liaise closely with Trimble to provide feedback to enhance product development
- Attend and take part in KOREC Technical days and other events
- Attend Industry events and trade shows
- Build relationships with professional organisations such as TSA, ICES and RICS to promote and increase the KOREC profile by joining technical committees and attending events. Assist in the creation of new training and support resources
- Experienced user of a wide range of survey equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel nationally
- Full driving license
- Worked for a survey equipment manufacturer/Supplier
- In depth knowledge of Trimble equipment
- Experience of both the geospatial and construction sectors
- Survey degree
KOREC is Trimble’s largest distributor of positioning solutions and surveying equipment in the UK and Ireland. For over 40 years our mission has been to forge new and stronger business relationships that will underpin the future; for ourselves, our partners and our customers. We therefore specialise in bringing innovative technology to market including the most advanced GNSS, mobile mapping, 3D laser scanners, UAS and total station solutions available to geospatial professionals, all backed up by in-house software development and extensive training and technical support departments.
The geospatial world is expanding and with it, KOREC’s aims and ambitions.
KOREC recognises the importance of having the right people in the right roles which is reflected by the high level of training and attractive package we will offer successful candidates including:
- Competitive basic salary + performance related incentive
- Company car & fuel card
- 23 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Employee Benefits (Perkbox benefits, Corporate gym and Virgin Media discounts, cycle and technology purchase schemes)
At the KOREC Group we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity and respect for all.