Terra Measurement Limited is based in Derbyshire and focus on providing an innovative and professional service to clients over a wide range of market sectors across the UK. These market sectors include; urban and rural development, building re-development, minerals industry, heritage, road and rail, rights to light, etc. We have a first-class reputation for collaborative working relationships with our clients to provide the data and service they need.
We have a dynamic and cohesive team of surveyors who have a wide range of survey skills. We are looking to expand this team and provide an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Senior Geomatics Surveyor.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to become an important part of a survey consultancy with firm foundations. Our training and commitment will provide good prospects for a long career with Terra Measurement Limited. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The role will involve regular site and office work.
- 10 years or more experience in geomatics
- At least 2 years working in the UK
- Degree or higher or a professional qualification in Geomatics or related discipline
- Competent use of various survey equipment
- Good competence in AutoCAD and survey processing software
- High quality and discipline with all surveying methods, data management and deliverables
- Good experience of topographical surveys
- Good experience of measured building surveys
- Good experience of 3D laser scanning
- Good experience of monitoring surveys
- Good experience of engineering surveys
- Good experience of rail surveying
- Good problem solving, self-management and people skills
- Ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team
- Ability to manage and train people in a friendly and effective manner
- Excellent level of English
- Freedom to travel over the whole UK with some overnight stays
- Full UK or EU driving licence
Helpful additional items:
- Member of ICES or RICS (or working towards)
- Experience of LSS, Cyclone, CloudWorx, and StarNet
- Experience of utilities surveys
- Personal Track Safety card
- Any health and safety cards or qualifications
- Salary between £30k-£40k+ based upon experience and abilities
- Pension contributions
- Overtime paid
- Generous holidays
- Annual bonus
- On-site food allowance
- Company vehicle
Please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.