We are recruiting for a Land (Topographical) Surveyor.
We have over 20 years’ experience and pride ourselves on providing good quality, accurate surveys to our customers across a variety of industries, including transport, construction, building and property.
We are looking for an experienced Land Surveyor to join our team. Our successful candidate must have experience carrying out surveys across a variety of industries and locations and be willing to work away from home and/or carry out night work, as required.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Driving to the location of work, as specified by the Project Manager
- Carry out site surveys as required by the Work Instruction
- Collect data on site and complete all required field sheets
- Update the Project Manager at the end of each shift with regards to progress and any issues encountered
- Download and Post-Process all surveyed data
- Carry out appropriate quality control checks and issue data to CAD
- Check all survey drawings before they are issued to our customer
It is essential that our successful candidate has the following experience qualifications:
- At least 2 years Land Surveying experience.
- Good working knowledge of Land Surveying and surveying equipment including Total Stations and GPS systems
- Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD software and SCC
- A full UK driving licence
It is desirable, but not essential that candidates have:
- Knowledge and experience carrying out measured building surveys
- Knowledge and experience of utility surveying and/or experience working in rail environments
- A PTS card
- BESC Training
We have a host of great employee benefits including, but not limited to;
- Company vehicle
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- Favourable absence pay scheme
- Salary sacrifice cycle scheme.
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- Gym, fitness, shopping and cinema discounts
- Celebrating success awards (given out when people do something great – which happens a lot), and Values Awards
As well as the above, we will provide you with support and encouragement to learn and develop to truly reach your potential.
This role is site based but you will be expected to visit our Leeds office regularly.
To apply, please send your CV to the email provided.