Geo-Info are looking to recruit a Senior Geophysicist with a focus on near surface geophysical techniques and has a minimum of 5 years’ experience, to help with our expanding workload within the civil, rail and construction industries. Based at our Head Office in Rosyth, flexibility will be required with travel and working arrangements dependent of where projects are based, mainly in the UK and Ireland.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience using various near surface geophysical techniques: seismic (MASW desirable), resistivity, conductivity, gravimeter and electromagnetic techniques
• Experienced in Project Management/Leadership
• Capable of data processing, interpretation and presentation of survey results
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
• Full clean driving license
• Experience using different technologies: Iris, Geode, landstreamer, EM38
• Geological background to interpret well logs and shallow pits
• Knowledge of archaeological geophysical techniques
• Ability to prepare method statements and risk assessments
• Experience in preparing tenders/quotes
• Commercial awareness
The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on a high level of service with a professional approach, determination and ambition.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to further their career and gain more experience in these specialist markets.
Salary: Negotiable depending on level of experience and qualifications.
To apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to the email address on the left.