Warner Surveys are currently looking for a Senior Survey Manager for their growing Birmingham Office. This role will cover Construction, Topographic and Measured Building Surveys.
The Senior Survey Manager will be responsible for all survey works in the Birmingham region and report directly to the Operations Director.
In brief, the Senior Survey Manager’s role will include:
- Project Administration
- Client Liaison
- Resource Allocation – staff, equipment, vehicles, etc
- Establishing / Ensuring Project Milestones are kept
- Data Issue and QA of Completed Projects
- To assist the Operations Drector in meeting assigned regional monthly budgets and target
The Senior Survey Manager will:
- Be assigned enquiries by the Operations Director from various sources, and prepare quotes for sign off and issue
- Liaise with all clients by telephone, whenever possible
- Attend site meetings when required
- Allocate Projects to Survey Staff with a full project brief, deadline and budget. Manage / allocate resources to suit
- Maintain & keep up to date the quote, project and resource tracking databases
- Be committed to the success of the Region
- Carry out final QA for projects assigned to you
- Ensure all site and CAD work is carried out correctly, ontime and to budget
- Alert the Operations Director to any potential financial and quality issues relating to Clients, project over-runs, etc
Requirements for the role of Senior Survey Manager will be:
- Competent in all Construction, Land and Measured Building Survey techniques
- Ability to train staff on all survey instrumentation – GPS, Total Stations, 3D Laser Scanners, etc, and 2D/3D AutoCAD
- Relevant Managerial experience essential
- Be familiar with data processing in N4ce software
- Full UK Driving License required
- Should you be asked to work on rail related projects, you will be required to be Sentinel registered
Must have UK experience in a similar role.
To apply for this position please send your CV to the email provided.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
No Agency please.