Candidate will be fully fit, with a positive attitude, self-motivated, conscientious and able to demonstrate knowledge and experience within the following skill profile:
• Experience working with design schematics, duct diagrams and works instructions.
• Experience of rodding and roping of the existing duct network.
• Experience in locating blockages and producing blockage clearance diagrams.
• Adhere to all Health & Safety, Quality, and Environmental policies.
The ideal candidates will preferably have the following skills & qualifications but not a necessity as training can be provided:
• Must hold a full valid driving license.
• NRSWA Street works Card.
• Confined spaces training and certificate.
• Have previous Openreach experience.
Please Email CV to Address Provided.