Bristol Office – 5th Floor, 1 Temple Way, BS2 0BY
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the Warner Surveys Bristol Office
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime opportunities
- WS provides a minimum of 20 days paid holiday per year.
- All employees are provided with life assurance at the rate of 2x basic annual salary.
- All employees are invited to join the company pension scheme. Company contributions at 3% exceed the statutory minimum.
- Opportunities for continued professional development to be supported
The role will include:
- Project Administration, Client Liaison & Resource Allocation – staff, equipment, vehicles, etc
- Compiling Project Quotations
- Establishing / Ensuring Project Milestones are kept
- Data Issue & QA of Completed Projects
- To assist the Senior Survey Manager in meeting assigned monthly budgets & targets
As a successful and growing business Warner Surveys (WS) seek to employ only the best in the industry. From our offices in Reading, London, Bristol and Birmingham WS provides opportunities for you to work on projects throughout the UK & internationally. As an exciting opportunity to lead Warner Surveys in the South West there has never been a more exciting time to an ambitious company and a great place to work.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer