London office: G.3 Bedford House, 69-79 Fulham High Street – SW6 3JW
• Competitive Salary
• Overtime opportunities
• WS provides a minimum of 20 days paid holiday per year.
• All employees are provided with life assurance at the rate of 2x basic annual salary.
• All employees are invited to join the company pension scheme. Company contributions at 3% exceed the statutory minimum.
• Opportunities for continued professional development to be supported
• WS staff have access to the onsite Gym at the Putney office complex
What we are looking for:
• The applicant should be competent in undertaking Land, Measured Building, Verified View, Right of Light Surveys, etc.
• To be able to use the 3D Laser Scanner on site. Assistance may be required for processing & drawing up.
• To be able to undertake basic setting out duties, from smaller, eg houses, to piles / profiles on larger sites. Includes understanding / installation of primary, secondary & tertiary control – & when to use each.
• The ability to attain Security Clearance for Government sensitive sites would be an advantage.
As a successful and growing business Warner Surveys (WS) seek to employ only the best surveyors in the industry. From our offices in Reading, London, Bristol and Birmingham WS provides opportunities for you to work on projects throughout the UK & internationally. Whether you are an experienced surveyor or at the outset of your surveying career, there has never been a more exciting time to join WS & for you to realise your potential, it is also a great place to work.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer