We are currently looking for a Surveyor experienced in Underground Utility / GPR Surveys to join our team.
For further information, or to apply for this position, please send your CV to to the address provided.
Key Job Purpose
• Carry out works on site & in the office as delegated to him / her by more senior members of staff. To carry out those works to Warner Surveys Utility Mapping Ltd standards & procedures for surveying, Health & Safety, Quality Assurance & Environmental policies.
• To have an advanced knowledge of all underground utility / GPR surveying technologies, and the mapping of same in 2D & 3D to topographical surveys.
• To have a good understanding of the PAS128 utility mapping standards.
• To have a basic understanding of land and measured building surveys and a basic understanding of the 3D Laser Scanner.
• A basic understanding of survey setting out duties.
• The ability to attain Security Clearance for Government sensitive sites would be an advantage.
A Great Place to Work
As a successful and growing business Warner Surveys seek to employ only the best surveyors in the industry. From our offices in Reading, London, Bristol & Birmingham, WS provides opportunities for you to work on projects throughout the UK & internationally. Whether you are an experienced surveyor or at the outset of your surveying career, there has never been a more exciting time to join WS & for you to realise your potential. As well as being a great place to work, WS offers the following:
WS seek to reward experience, performance & qualifications by offering highly competitive salaries, reviewed annually.
As the business grows, there is inevitably more work to be done and therefore opportunities exist for individuals to work & to be paid overtime. Indeed, if unsociable hours need to be worked then enhanced rates & additional allowances may be paid.
In addition to bank holidays, WS provides a minimum of 20 days paid holiday per year.
All employees are provided with life assurance at the rate of 2x basic annual salary.
All employees are invited to join the company pension scheme. Company contributions exceed the statutory minimum.
Professional & Career Development
WS recognises the importance of professional development & actively supports & encourages all employees to progress their ongoing professional development. We currently support individuals in gaining CICES & a range of other qualifications.
With an annual appraisal process we are keen to help every employee to develop their career & help them achieve their aspirations. As one of the largest survey companies in the UK we can ensure opportunities for ongoing career development will exist.
Health, Safety, Quality & Environment
We have an uncompromising attitude to HSQE. Indeed, as a responsible employer our approach to HSQE is paramount & we fully support our employees in whatever work they are doing.
To ensure safety & comfort in the workplace we carry out regular workstation assessments. WS also provides eye test vouchers.
To apply for this position please send your CV stating which vacancy you are interested in to the address provided.
We are an equal Opportunities employer.