Our nationwide Survey and Safety division hire a comprehensive range of equipment including construction levels and lasers, total stations, GPS, cable detection equipment, GPR, ATEX lighting, gas detection, communication equipment and much more to all sectors including the construction, civil, utilities, rail, shop fitting, fit out and infrastructure sectors
As a Technical Support Engineer you will identify and maximise survey & safety hire revenue opportunities from existing major accounts and any new target accounts.
• To actively promote and support all products in the Survey and Safety Division and to offer full technical support to the Gap Groups current customer base.
• To work closely with the Survey and Safety Division General Managers to ensure the highest standards of service are met and exceeded.
• To ensure all demonstrations and/or training sessions are conducted in a professional, organised, efficient and informative manner.
• To liaise with the Depot Sales team to ensure all customer visits are co-ordinated and carried out in a professional manner and with the full knowledge of the account manager.
• To communicate effectively all customer contact and activity to all interested parties’ i.e. Regional Sales Managers, Depot Sales Representatives, Regional Directors and General Managers.
• To display a high level of integrity and trust at all times and to represent the Gap brand in a professional and proud manner.
• To assist the ROM’s and Survey and Safety General Managers in their region when requested.
• To provide internal training to all Survey and Safety Depots within your region or where required.
• To attend open days and exhibitions for the Survey and Safety division giving informative demonstrations and providing extensive product knowledge.
Applicants should have:
Experience of working within the Survey sector and strong technical product knowledge
A solid track record of sales success
Drive & Motivation to deliver tangible results
A full UK driving licence
A high level of IT literacy –particularly in word and excel and PowerPoint
So what next?
There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
To apply all you need to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we’ll take it from there. Using either the email address provided or go to their website link opposite.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER