Terra Measurement Limited is based in Derbyshire and is looking to expand our Utilities Surveys Department and recruit a Trainee/Junior/Intermediate Utilities Surveyor.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to become an important part of a survey consultancy with firm foundations. Our commitment to the successful candidate will be on- going training and good prospects for a long career with Terra Measurement Limited.
The candidate must be:
- Hardworking, conscientious, flexible, possess good communication skills, a team player and keen to learn.
- Enjoy the outdoors and is physically fit.
- Lives in the Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire catchment area – within easy reach of Head Office at Ambergate.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C or equivalent including English and Maths.
- Full UK driving license.
- Due to the nature of the role the candidate must be flexible to work away from home and out of hours and the role will involve regular site and office work.
- Be computer literate.
The following experience will be advantageous:
- Some understanding of surveying principles and have experience of AutoCAD.
- 1 year plus experience of Topographical Surveys using total stations and/or GNSS.
- Hold a CSCS and PTS card or any survey or utility related qualification, construction site experience and experience with Leica Equipment and GNSS in general.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- One to one mentoring, on-going training and professional qualification attainment
- Pension contributions
- Overtime paid including weekends and nights
- Generous holidays
- Annual bonus
- On-site food allowance.
Please send your CV and covering via email