MSA is an established Consultancy with a reputation for excellence. Working for high calibre clients on prestigious projects in the UK, MSA offers the full range of Measurement and Land Surveying services.
Following the expansion of the Utility department, MSA is recruiting for a motivated utility surveyor / trainee who is looking for the opportunity to be part of a dynamic professional team.
- You will be responsible for detecting and mapping underground utilities and GPR
- Processing data
- Liaising with project co-ordinator(s) / colleagues in order to ensure project efficiency and deliveries and deadlines are
- Assist with other surveying areas of the business (subject to experience)
If you have:-
- Proven UK Utility Surveying – At least 1 year experience
- Appropriate qualifications or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivering utility surveys to PAS128 standards
- Some experience in 2D AutoCAD.
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Valid CSCS card would be advantageous
- Remuneration package according to experience
Then please send your CV with a covering letter detailing current notice period and salary expectation to the email link on the left.