Birmingham Office Unit G9, The Arch, 48- 52 Floodgate Street
Exciting opportunities to join our rapidly growing Utilities Surveying department based in Birmingham
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime opportunities
- WS provides a minimum of 20 days paid holiday per year.
- All employees are provided with life assurance at the rate of 2x basic annual salary.
- All employees are invited to join the company pension scheme. Company contributions at 3% exceed the statutory minimum.
- Opportunities for continued professional development to be supported
What we are looking for:
- Safe working
- Knowledge and strong experience of all underground utility / GPR surveying and technologies and the mapping of same in 2D & 3D to topographical surveys
- Good understanding of the PAS128 utility mapping standards.
- Good understanding of land and measured building surveys and an understanding of the 3D Laser Scanner & processes
- Ability to deliver projects to the survey brief on time & on budget
- Client liaison and site meetings when necessary
As a successful and growing business Warner Surveys (WS) seek to employ only the best surveyors in the industry. From our offices in Reading, London, Bristol and Birmingham WS provides opportunities for you to work on projects throughout the UK & internationally. Whether you are an experienced surveyor or at the outset of your surveying career, there has never been a more exciting time to join WS & for you to realise your potential, it is also a great place to work.
To apply for this position please send your CV stating which vacancy you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Bob Foale – 01189 301 846
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer