Due to contract wins the Geomatics team are expanding and looking for a Utility Survey Technician to join our team. Now is an exciting time to join our company as we take on these new projects.
Bridgeway Consulting Limited is a Network Rail Principal Contractor specialising in delivering engineering excellence in the most challenging of timescales and environments. With a reputation for delivery throughout the rail community Bridgeway believes in recruiting and retaining the best possible candidates for the role.
- Check equipment is correct and in calibration for all site activities, reporting any issues to the Utility Surveyor or Project Manager.
- Use equipment in the correct manner and keep it clean and functional before returning to stores.
- Carry out surveying tasks to the correct level of accuracy.
- Assist both the Utility Surveyors with “on-site” surveys, operating instrument or setting up equipment as directed.
- Carry out data processing and validation to required specification, submitting to Utilities and/or Drainage Surveyors for verification as per deadline.
- Produce site records as required.
- Produce Work Package Plans and Task Briefing sheets relevant for site works.
- Complete site documentation/records for all works in the field.
- Keep records up to date within the office allowing easy interrogation of data.
- Undertake Safety Critical duties in line with competencies held and certification gained.
- Undertake other duties in accordance with the requirements of the Company.
Candidates must hold a full UK (manual gearbox) driving licence.
Here at Bridgeway you will have a personal pension scheme, death in service benefit, and access to Validium; an employee assistance programme.
Supporting charities is important to Bridgeway Consulting, staff enjoy creating ways of donating and raising money. There are several health and well-being weeks that are run throughout the year.
We also have a casual dress code; flexible working policy