Hook Surveys have an exciting opportunity for a Land Surveyor to join our expanding survey team based in Wilmington, Dartford, Kent.
Hook Survey Partnership were formed in 2000 and started by 3 partners with over 80 years’ experience of the surveying & building industry between us, we have spent the years since building up an excellent reputation with an ever expanding portfolio of clients.
Due to expansion 2015 saw the opening of our new office in the Midlands and relocation of our main office to Dartford.
• Driver’s License
• Flexible hours
• 1 Year minimum Topographical survey experience
• Hard working, reliable and able to work in team environment
• Excellent communication, IT, numeracy skills essential
• Processing data and drawing surveys in AutoCAD (not essential)
• Carry out topographical with Lecia Total stations and GPS
• Work to client survey briefs
• Adhere to company health & safety policy
• Drive to work location
• Carrying out surveys to RICS standards
The work would include carrying out topographical 2D & 3D surveys mainly across the South East of England, reporting to the partner’s morning and evening and managing jobs from start to finish.
Ideal candidates should be proactive, hard-working and conscientious. In addition, they should possess good communication skills, a good work ethic, and have the ability to work independently and unsupervised, as well as being able to work as part of a team.
The job package for the successful candidate will include a competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications, company car or pool car with fuel card, optional overtime available.
To apply please email your CVs through or call Dan or Nigel at the Dartford office on 01322 277221