- Support and develop the wider team from a technical perspective.
- Mentor and provide constructive feedback to the delivery team.
- Develop new processes using innovatice survey techniques, while maintaining quality controls.
- Undertake other technical duties as directed by the Director/Principal Project Manager.
- Produce and approve plans, drawings, pointclouds, models and other data.
- Attendance at Client meetings as required.
- Ensure compliance with Bridgeway quality systems and applicable surveying standards.
- Frequent review of survey techniques and procedures.
- Ensuring the calibration of instruments routines are clearly defined and carried out as required.
- Carry out technical, managerial and supervisory duties as necessary.
- Provide senior level technical support to other members of the Survey Team.
- Undertake Responsible Managers duties in accordance with NR/L2/OHS/019: Safety of People at Work on or Near the Line
Candidates must hold a full UK (manual gearbox) driving licence.
Here at Bridgeway you will have a personal pension scheme, death in service benefit, and access to Validium; an employee assistance programme.
Supporting charities is important to Bridgeway Consulting, staff enjoy creating ways of donating and raising money. There are several health and well-being weeks that are run throughout the year.
We also have a casual dress code; flexible working policy