40SEVEN provides specialist surveying services ranging from Underground Utility and Topographical Surveys, through to Measured Building and Gas Hazard Surveying Services. We also offer project management support for large projects through complementary services such as GIS and live web hosting packages.
All our surveys can be provided as a stand-alone product or integrated into a full package alongside any of our other services. We offer a full range of data handling and presentation platforms to facilitate the use of the data we provide to our clients. This includes the management of data in bespoke packages or direct transfer into corporate GIS packages.
40SEVEN provides the following services:
– Underground Utility Location & Mapping – Including Ground Probing Radar, Electromagnetic Detection and Trial Scans.
– Drainage Network Mapping including Manhole surveys, Jetting and CCTV.
– Topographical Surveys – Related to OS Grid and Datum using the latest GPS technology and robotic total stations.
– Measured Building Surveys – Detailed plans, sections and elevations of a buildings layout and structure using non contact methods and hand held digital capture tools.
– Engineering Surveys – Setting out and structural installations.
– Hydrographic Surveys – In-land water surveys of rivers, flood plains and reservoirs.
– Gas Hazard Surveys – MRPS, leakage, high volume data preparation/entry, high rise/high risk building surveys
– Environment Agency Approved – Registered surveyors for the acquisition and supply of GPS derived data.
– Highways Agency Approved – RASWA chapter 8 and chapter 10 qualified staff.
– Link-Up Approved for all Topographical and Underground Utility rail-track survey works, including GPR and electro-detection.
– Railway Works Trained Personnel – Over 25 PTS trained surveyors, COSS and Lookouts.
– Aerial Photography – Specially flown aerial photography plus existing cover from our photo-library or under VAR agreements.
– Digital Photo-Imaging – ERDAS IMAGINE processing software for orthophotos, 3D fly-throughs and visualisations.
– Photogrammetric Services – Digital photogrammetric workstations and analytical stereoplotting instruments running KORK data capture software.
– Achilles Verified – Class B2 Assessment.
– Extensive software capability – SCC, MX, AutoCAD, Microstation, Laser-scan, Geosite, Landscape, Leica Geomatics Office, Trimble Geomatics Office.
– Live project web hosting – Managed and administered in-house.
– GIS – data acquisition and presentation.
Registered to BS EN ISO 9001:2000