Powers & Tiltman Ltd
Powers & Tiltman Ltd
Powers and Tiltman Land Surveyors offer a professional service for all aspects of topographical land, engineering, measured building and scanned surveys along with underground utilities scanning. We satisfy our client’s needs across the variety of industries we work in, delivering a fast, accurate and flexible service with drawings that are tailored exclusively to their needs. Our experienced team is based from our head office in Frodsham, Cheshire, a central location for carrying out surveys across the country. They are trained to solve our client’s complex mapping dilemmas and believe that developing long-term relationships with clients is a key factor in the success of the business.
Our Services include:
– Topographical Land Surveys – at any scale for residential, commercial and industrial schemes.
– Measured Building Surveys – internal floor plans, elevations and sections using the latest P40 Leica Scanstation.
– Underground Utilities Surveys – using Ground Penetration Radar (GPR) and Electro Magnetic (EM) equipment for the detection of services.
– Engineering Surveys – using experienced setting out engineers for all construction schemes, bridges and railways.
– Ground Modelling and Volumetric Surveys – bulk material, excavation and landfill volume calculations.
– Inshore, Lake and River Section surveys – bed levels and bank profiles.
– Boundary Surveys – conveyance plans for successful dispute resolution.
– Monitoring Surveys – measured scanned surveys to investigate movement and deformation in structures and engineering plant.
Products – We provide 2D and 3D digital models of all our processed survey data. Using AutoCAD and N4ce Applications in CAD (AiC) software, we can provide surveys in a variety of formats compatible with Moss, MicroStation etc. All our products are Building Information Modelling (BIM) compatible and can be seamlessly interfaced with standard BIM software packages such as Autodesk’s Revit, Graphisoft’s ArchiCAD, Bentley, and ESRI.
‘Trust in an instant’ – We have management systems in place that define our high working standards. We have recently transitioned to the most up to date certification of ISO 9001 and 14001 by a UKAS accredited body and plan to transfer to ISO 45001 (from OHSAS 18001) in March 2018. ISO certification ensures that we have the necessary legislation and working practices in place for guaranteed good quality, health and safety and environmental practices. We’re committed to all opportunities for improvement and are constantly updating our equipment and processes to keep ourselves at the forefront of technical surveying expertise.
Experience – Powers & Tiltman Land Surveyors are proud to be members of the TSA since 1998 and are also an Approved Development Partner of the Institute of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES). All our field staff have AQP or PQP obtained CSCS cards and every team that goes on site has a person trained in Emergency First Aid at Work. Our lads have completed advanced driver skills courses to ensure optimum road safety. They also understand their environmental responsibilities and are keen to ensure that any site they visit is left exactly as they found it.
Surveys tailored exclusively to your needs – There may be a variety of data outputs required for the completion of your project (a topographic survey with specific underground utilities detection, for example). Ring us to discuss your project at length so that we can help you to achieve your desired outcome.