GNSS and Network RTK
Newcastle University, School of Civil Engineering & Geosciences
This basic/intermediate course, developed in association with Ordnance Survey, introduces delegates to the theory and practice of using Network RTK GNSS for centimetre-level positioning. The programme includes a mixture of lectures, field and computer practicals, and group discussion.
The following topics are covered:
- Overview of GNSS
- Errors in GNSS and how to mitigate them
- Working in the urban canyon and other challenging environments
- Coordinate types and transformations, with particular reference to the British Isles
- Principles of Network RTK and best practice for its use
- Future developments in GNSS and its infrastructure
For more information and how to book please visit our website.