GPR Data Post-Processing
The GPR Data Post-Processing course is aimed at practitioners or companies that already have GPR mapping experience and are looking to understand and be able to post-process GPR data.
The importance of understating GPR technology, data acquisition, processing and interpretation is paramount. GPR Data provides you with the knowledge to make informed decisions that will avoid utility damage, costly mistakes and loss of time.
- Benefits and advantages of post-processing data
- Radargram examples workshop
- Practical data collection
- Data Conversion
- Applying processing filters
- Processing data workshop
- Useful tips to aid user results confidence
- Data correction
- Transferring to CAD / GIS environment
- This course is aimed at an experienced practitioner or for those that have completed Blue Hat Module 2 (GPR for Utility Mapping).
- We use hands on practical training on equipment to engage real-life scenarios and day-to-day problems.
- Course numbers are limited to a maximum of 6 to ensure a good tutor to student ratio.
A hot lunch and refreshments are also provided throughout the course.
Course Location: Training can be held at CMDC Cranfield University or at our premises in Wymondham. We can however conduct the course at a different location, upon request.
Price: £1250 exc. VAT per delegate (20% discount can be offered for TSA members).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for course dates.