GPR for Utility Mapping
Price: £995 exc. VAT per delegate (20% discount can be offered for TSA members).
Training is usually held at CMDC Cranfield University or at our premises in Wymondham. We can however conduct the course at a different location, upon request.
The GPR for Utility Mapping course is aimed at the equipment user and at individuals and companies interested in developing subsurface mapping experience.
By understanding the subsurface environment prior to any excavation or drilling, you will be able to make vital decisions and avoid utility damage.
- What is a Radar
- What is a GPR
- History of GPR
- How a GPR works
- GPR basic principles and theory
- What can and can’t be found with a GPR
- Examples of GPR targets and workshop
- Applying GPR for utility detection and mapping
- How to set out a GPR survey
- Full day practical GPR surveying following the PAS128 and TSA guidelines
- Written and practical assessments to determine course grades
- Certificates issued on achieving a successful grade
- Two day’s course: One day classroom theory plus one full day practical. We use hands on practical training on equipment to engage real-life scenarios and day-to-day problems.
- Student numbers are limited to 8 per course to ensure all participants receive one-on-one time.
- GPR equipment is provided, however students with system experience are welcomed to use their own equipment.
A hot lunch and refreshments are also provided throughout the course.
Contact email@example.com for course dates.