Reporting to the Project manager and working throughout the UK when required, your duties will include
- All aspects of Utility Surveying including GPR and Electromagnetic Techniques.
- The use of post processing software and AutoCAD
- Working alongside Land Surveyors.
- Basic Topographic surveys
- Assisting and Producing CAD drawing
- Minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Depending on the grade you are applying for, candidates will have a broad range of experience and versatility in order to meet new challenges.
- You will ideally have a sound academic background and a desire to work in a technical and part-outdoor based profession.
- An understanding of quality control and construction safety.
- An understanding of construction safety.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and possess excellent Self motivation, willing and flexible
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members located in different offices along with a good standard of English.
Salary circa £28000 dependent upon experience
This positions will suit individuals who are willing and able to learn skills that will lead to a specialised career and experienced utility surveyors who wish to lead and drive their own projects while growing the business. In return, this post provides an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected and established company and a package including company vehicle, competitive salary and pension scheme. Additional training will also be provided through a comprehensive program of development.