Monument Geomatics are a land surveying company based in Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, offering surveying solutions to the public and private sectors nationwide. With the majority of surveys undertaken within a 50 miles radius from our office.
The role would be to carry out the following surveying tasks:
- Topographical surveys
- 3D Laser scanning
- Measured Building surveys
- Setting out
- Utility surveys
- AutoCAD drawing production
- Candidates should be hardworking, flexible and conscientious
- Possess good communication skills, a strong work ethic, and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- The position is primarily site based so be prepared to work outdoors in most weathers
Candidates would benefit greatly from the following:
- Experience of undertaking Topographical and Measured Building Surveys
- Knowledge of Leica / Trimble instruments and Faro Laser Scanning Systems
- Processing using LSS and final drawing production using AutoCAD software
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- Progress career through training
Full training provided with a structured onward program in place. Salary based on qualifications, experience and skills match.
Please apply by sending your CV to the email provided.