Reading Office – Unit 22, Theale Lakes Business Park, Moulden Way.
Exciting opportunities to join our Topographic and Measured Building Surveys department based in Reading.
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime opportunities
- WS provides a minimum of 20 days paid holiday per year.
- All employees are provided with life assurance at the rate of 2x basic annual salary.
- All employees are invited to join the company pension scheme. Company contributions at 3% exceed the statutory minimum.
- Opportunities for continued professional development to be supported
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and strong experience in all aspects of Topographic and Measured Building surveying and technologies and the mapping of same in 2D & 3D.
- Good understanding RICS Measured Surveys of Land, Buildings and Utilities standards.
- Good understanding of Leica Total Stations, Leica GPS, 3D Laser Scanners & all associated processes
- Must have experience of surveying software, AutoCAD, N4ce, Cyclone & Cloudworx. Key TerraFIRMA knowledge would be useful.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of construction engineering survey techniques.
- Ability to deliver projects to the survey brief on time & on budget
- Client liaison and site meetings when necessary
- Full UK Driving License required.
As a successful and growing business Warner Surveys (WS) seek to employ only the best surveyors in the industry. From our offices in Reading, London, Bristol and Birmingham WS provides opportunities for you to work on projects throughout the UK & internationally. Whether you are an experienced surveyor or at the outset of your surveying career, there has never been a more exciting time to join WS & for you to realise your potential, it is also a great place to work.
To apply for this position please send your CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Foale – 01189 301 846
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer