Established in 1997 as a joint venture company within Midlands Electricity PLC and being part of the Freedom Group of Companies since 2002, Freedom G-map has evolved to be one of the leading Utility Mapping companies in the UK providing multi sensor, non-invasive underground asset detection and utility mapping services for many utilities, construction, development and consultancy businesses across the UK.
We have undertaken surveys on some very prestigious projects including Birmingham Metro System, Birmingham Grand Central development, Royal Courts of Justice, London and Nottingham Express Transit project to name but a few. We are a preferred supplier to Lafarge Aggregates, Atkins, Bellway Homes, Bovis Homes, Western Power Distribution, INEOS and many other blue chip companies.
Our service offering includes the following –
– Underground Utility Mapping. The location and mapping of underground pipes and cables using non-invasive techniques to BS PAS-128 2014 (Specification for underground utility detection, verification & location) and The Survey Association ‘Essential Guide to utility Surveys’
– Void Detection. The location of voids, cavities, underground tanks and mass concrete using Ground Probing Radar.
– Topographic Surveys. Land Measurement, Ground modelling, Volume Measurement, Levelling, GPS Surveys, and GIS Data Collection.
– Drainage Connectivity and Manhole Surveys. Drainage condition reports and manhole surveys.
– Measured Building Surveys. Floor Plans, Elevations and Sections.
– Utility Records Collection – UtiliPlan -Collation of Statutory Undertakers asset records with results provided electronically in adobe PDF format.
– Utility Records Collection – Composite Drawing – Compilation of utility provider’s records overlaid to a site plan provided in AutoCAD or interactive Adobe PDF
Health and Safety: OHSAS 18001:2007 SSIP
Environmental: IS0 14001:2004
Quality Assurance: ISO 9001:2000
Achilles UVDB Certified
Construction line Certified
1st Floor, Unit 53, Gravelly Industrial Park, Jarvis Way, Erdington, Birmingham B24 8TG
– 1st Floor, Unit 53, Gravelly Industrial Park, Jarvis Way, Erdington, Birmingham B24 8TG
– Freedom House, 3 Red Hall Avenue, Paragon Business Village , Wakefield, WF1 2UL
– Unit 4, Charles Industrial Estate, Stowupland Road, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 5AH
Kate Bazeley – Operations Manager – 07768 944022
Ashley Mathieson – Survey Manager – 07966 435641
Michele Weaving – UtiliPlan Manager – 0845 1686500